Trend forecast for the respectively four upcoming seasons concerning colours, materials, design and styling for women's, men's and children's wear, including street and retail reports, reports on merchandising, as well as analysis of consumer behaviour and its influence on fabric and fashion trends. Bi-annual specials about colour and design trends for yarns and knitwear, Colour and design trends for yarns.
Two additional issues (View2) per year, dealing exclusively with casual, sports and jeans wear.
- Extensive and significant information source for the entire textile branch
- Distinctive, global trend information for the upcoming 4´four seasons
- Professional reports on fashion news, materials, colours, styling, textile print, design scene and lifestyle
- Street and culture reports from the fashion capitals of the world
- Analysed catwalk reports
- Permanent updates for the seasons
- Actual and short term fashion themes and highlights
- Own but internationally coordinated colour themes and trade fair colour cards with inspiring imagery
- Comprehensive overviews of the new collections by important manufacturers in the fields of yarns, fabrics, accessories, buttons and trimmings
- Key silhouettes and model sketches with detail descriptions
Paperback, 21,5 x 28,5 cm, 314 pages
Country of origin: Netherlands
4 issues a year
Months of publication: 01/05/08/11