Issue 176 of Collezioni Donna highlights how Spring/Summer 2018 promises to be an exciting season characterised by a generous and bold use of colour and of patterns and prints.
- all the most important trends suggested by established brands and emerging labels on the Milan and New York catwalks;
- focus on the three macro trends of Rainbow, Red and Pink;
- this issue also illustrates and examines how trends such as Logomania, Sporty, Denim, Nude, Animal Prints, Folk have been reinterpreted in Milan and New York;
- work of specific established designers and brands, such as Gucci, Prada, Versace, Marni, Antonio Marras, but also Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein;
- lookbook section is dedicated to the Pre-Spring collections by the likes of Thom Browne, Alberta Ferretti, Aquiliano Rimondi and Each Other;
- international Fashion Weeks and Trade Shows including Chic China and Gallery;
- this issue includes a number of articles about exhibitions about fashion, art, photography and other creative expressions in museums and galleries across the world.