Issue 177 of Collezioni Donna focuses on all the most important and relevant trends for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2018 season, which promises to be exciting, colourful and full of energy and contagious optimism. We selected the seasonal trends after an in-depth analysis of all the collections by established brands and emerging labels showcased on the catwalk and in the presentations, showrooms, fashion events and trade shows during the Fashion Weeks in Paris, London, Porto, Lisboa and Kyiv.
- It is undeniable that colour is the macro trend of the upcoming warmer season as we have highlighted in the Arc En Ciel, Red and White sections in the first part of our magazine. We have also selected the most interesting trends in terms of Prints and Patterns, which include Flowers, Stripes and Lettering. The accurate analysis of the different variations of the colour palette and of the type of prints sits alongside the study of the current vogue for new updated versions of Shirts and Blouses as well as of Trench Coats.
- We also focused on the new developments for Denim, Leather and Beachwear and on the new interpretations of the Sporty theme, which sit perfectly well alongside classic feminine details like Sequins, Crystals, Lace, Feathers, Frills and Ruches.
- As usual, this issue of Collezioni Donna focuses on the work of specific established designers and brands such as Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Dior, Saint Laurent and Valentino as well as some new rising stars such as Mary Katrantzou and Peter Pilotto.
- This new issue of Collezioni Donna witnesses the return of Emotions: Diary of Trends, the new section where fashion merges with art, design, lifestyle and interiors design in order to introduce, illustrate and explain in the best way possible all the latest and most exciting trends.
- Collezioni Donna issue 177 also features articles on trade shows like Scoop and CIFF. Last but certainly not least, we are delighted to offer you a great selection of articles about the most interesting fashion and art exhibitions in the most prestigious museums and galleries across the world.