Responsibility is the opening word of this issue
An opening word that identify the choices in favor of sustainability adopted by spinning mills that opt for transparent responsible supply chains, from the selection of raw materials to the manufacturing processes.
Always respecting mankind, respecting animals, respecting the environment.
Among the topics covered in this issue of Collezioni Trends:
- Spring/Summer 2019 previews in terms of yarns and knit stitches and in terms of fabrics
alongside the inspirations behind the new leather structures and surfaces.
- an extensive review dedicated to knitwear from the latest round of womenswear and
menswear fashion shows and focused on the most prominent design items.
- a path that unfolds among fashion, design and lifestyle to discover the latest new
developments and to identify further suggestions and new solutions for the future.
Comprehensive magazine about colours, yarn, fabric and design trends in the fields of apparel and interior. Extensive trend information for the upcoming seasons by means of codified colour cards, mood boards and visual reports on trendsetting collections.
- Amply illustrated trend information for the upcoming seasons
- The colour cards and trend statements of the most influential yarn and fabric fairs
- Information on the most up-to-date trimmings and accessories for the fashion industry
- International market analyses
- Actual trade fair reports
- Wieldy, user-friendly format
- List of manufacturers and sources (email and websites)
- Separate rubric for the interior sector with focus on trend colours and novelties in the fields of home textiles, textile prints, wall covering, furniture and interior decoration.