FIRST WORKS for the Fall-Winter 2018-19 Collections.
A close-up on the season with new fabrics, denim, accessories, and knitwear proposals.
A look into the first 2018 men’s and women’s fashion shows and also Haute Couture.
A preview of the colors, atmospheres for structures, prints, and knits for Summer 2019.
In Interior Atmosphere, you’ll find interior design fabrics while, in Way of Life, taste in relation to fashion, design, art, and life style continues to be analyzed in a vast panorama.
Two new sections are introduced in this issue. Focus on Season focuses on the strong themes of winter, and A Regola d’arte explores the world of creativity and the excellence of luxury savoir-faire.
Comprehensive magazine about colours, yarn, fabric and design trends in the fields of apparel and interior. Extensive trend information for the upcoming seasons by means of codified colour cards, mood boards and visual reports on trendsetting collections.
- Amply illustrated trend information for the upcoming seasons
- The colour cards and trend statements of the most influential yarn and fabric fairs
- Information on the most up-to-date trimmings and accessories for the fashion industry
- International market analyses
- Actual trade fair reports
- Wieldy, user-friendly format
- List of manufacturers and sources (email and websites)
- Separate rubric for the interior sector with focus on trend colours and novelties in the fields of home textiles, textile prints, wall covering, furniture and interior decoration.